duminică, 5 iulie 2015

About choices…




Above all, we are defined by the choices we make…whether we turn to left or right, it doesn’t matter, all it matters is to truly believe in the step that you take.

I must say that in this moment I’m totally focused on learning as much and as fast as I can…It’s a choice that I´ve made.

Why? I want to create something that defines me. I could have a child. It’s the most realistic creation and has my personal print in every cell, in every organites, in its entire being. I don’t have to “sign” “the creation” because his existence is my print into this world. Quite obvious and in a certain way, quite simple.

Biologically speaking, humans are design to create and recreate themselves every day in every way, from the social point of view, to the family point of view and so on. Of course we all have goals that we cannot achieve at least at some point of our lives and we are frustrated by our limits, or the limits of our “small circle”.

I read an article some months ago, and it’s still on my mind. In just two words: virtual universe

Why not? This would be the simplest answer to a question that we all have (but the answer it isn’t at all comforting). For me, this is the proper answer.  This will explain our limits: the universe is expanding, we are changing in order to adapt, because as Darwin (that famous father of human evolution theory, no need to discuss further) said, the most adapted will survive.

We have to adapt to the Universe. It means to act in a certain way in order to “breath the fresh air” every day. Maybe we have to input some information in a program in order to generate an answer.

However, even in this virtual universe, I believe that humans have a power others earthly creatures don’t have: the power to write their own code. We are born with some features “the genetic package” (“mother and father code”), and we, by observing other holograms (that have a predetermined existence) can adapt to a more desirable form.

We observed birds…we build airplanes.

We analyzed the dolphins…we begun to understand the way our brain communicates with the universe.

A lion will never eat grass…Instead a human can make choices by his own mental capabilities.

Like the “Hello world“. On a display device, a computer program will out put these words, depending on the language syntax.

To be continued…

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu