vineri, 31 iulie 2015

I'm not getting old, I'm becoming a classic!

27 Summers. Yep...It's been a long trip and quite exhausting. I feel like am am 100 years long (even if I  will never know who it is to live so long).

As long as I am breathing, in my eyes, I am just beginning !

I can say that I enjoyed my life, I felt so alive sometimes. Most of the times I am happy. I could be happier (if I were to be wiser) :)

So here is a short list of desires, for the future. Age is a state of mind, not a number.
I shall be grateful for every year that passes by because I learned so much and I took all I could from life.

I shall not become talkative and especially from the unfortunate habit of  thinking that I must say something on every subject and on every opportunity.

I shall renounce to the idea that I must straighten out other's people affairs. It wasn't, it isn't and will never be my business. Free will means I must not interfere with someone's faith. It's better and it's desirable not to be involved in other people affairs. So please God give me the wisdom to act wisely.

I shall listen to the complaints of others. I will endure them. But my lips will be sealed on my own aches and pains; they increase with the increasing years and my inclination to recount them is also increasing.

I must learn the glorious lesson that sometimes I might be wrong.

I will be reasonably gentle. I do not have the ambition to become saint (it is so hard to live with one of them) but a harsh old person is one of the devil's masterpieces.

I shall be sympathic without being sentimental ; helpful but not bossy. I deserve to discover merits that I didn't think I deserve them and talents that I didn't think I have.

....And as Audrey Hapburn said : the beauty of the women with passing years only grows!"

Happy Birthday to me!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu